- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis
Latest Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis Items
Caroline Kennedy is reported to have topped President Obama's short list to replace David Jacobson as the U.S. Ambassador to Canada.
The legend of Sterling Lord dates back to 1952, when he was just getting started as a literary agent. Into his basement-level office on Park Avenue walked a young man wearing "a light weather-resistant jacket with a lightweight checkered shirt underneath.
Before we start rambling on obsessively about Michelle Obama's bangs, let's be clear: The president started it.
Jack Brooks hounded government bureaucrats, drafted President Nixon's articles of impeachment and supported civil rights bills in a congressional career spanning 42 years. But for most of the country, the Texas politician is frozen in a photograph, standing over the left shoulder of Jacqueline Kennedy as Lyndon B. Johnson is sworn in as president.
Susan Mary Alsop was a saloniste extraordinaire who served more than tea and sympathy in the fashionable drawing rooms of her well-appointed Georgetown and Paris homes.
If there's one name that represents red carpet glamour, it's probably Valentino.
President John F. Kennedy was supposed to just stop by and wave hello. Instead, a group of eager Hispanics persuaded him to come inside and speak to a packed room of Mexican-American civil rights activists.
The first in a series of live and online auctions to raise money for the Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts in New York collected over $17 million Monday.
Norodom Sihanouk, the revered and often mercurial former king and independence hero who helped navigate Cambodia through a half-century of war, genocide and upheaval, died Monday in Beijing. He was 89.