- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
Topic - Jacqueline Reynolds
Navy's sophomore quarterback Keenan Reynolds is prepared to take on the pressures of being a full-time starter this season. His coach has full belief in him and the Midshipmen to improve from last year's 8-5 record.
"I'm extremely grateful," Reynolds said. "I feel like when you win games, all of the extra stuff comes on its own. No. 1 priority is winning games."
"If outside influences come in, it really doesn't matter," Reynolds said. "It's all about what the coach's expectations of me, and my teammates' expectations of me, on the field are. So I try to meet those and just worry about the rest when it comes."