- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Jacques Pépin Items
What price fame? Perhaps a raw deal on your meal, says Jacques Pepin.
When renowned chef Jacques Pepin prepares this summer salad, he uses a melon baller to cut the watermelon into small rounds, but the watermelon also could be cut into cubes.
From the time-saving tools and French techniques she loved to a famously dropped dinner, Julia Child left a lasting impression on a generation of cooks.