- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Jacquille Veii
With the score tied at 26, Eagles senior Nate Freese was called upon to kick a 52-yard field goal. He missed — for the first time all year. But Maryland coach Randy Edsall requested a timeout an instant before the kick. The second try went right through the uprights as time expired.
Linebacker Yannick Ngakoue, the Gatorade Player of the Year for the District of Columbia, was undecided going and chose Maryland over Florida State. Wide receiver Taivon Jacobs, who had been committed to Big Ten powerhouse Ohio State since June, pulled a surprise by signing with the Terrapins instead.