- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Jada Pinkett Smith
Latest Jada Pinkett Smith Items
Coming this December is the latest version of the beloved book, musical and motion picture, "Annie." Columbia Pictures has pulled together several big names for this production starring Jamie Foxx as Will Stacks and Cameron Diaz as Miss Hannigan.
New York Fashion Week is fading to black.
Michael Kors solved a few dozen fashion emergencies Wednesday.
Very soon, Cesar Millan will have a new television show, a book, a tour, a documentary, and _ if she says yes _ a fiancee.
Style looks a little different when it comes through a Hollywood lens, and shoppers often like what they see.
There's something about the dark and quiet of a movie theater that allows us to make ourselves vulnerable. We enter into an implicit pact, giving over to the images, letting ourselves laugh at something silly or cry at something poignant, all in the cloistered company of strangers. That's why when something unexpected interrupts that experience, it's that much more startling, like being awakened suddenly from a vivid dream.
Actress and activist Jada Pinkett Smith urged Congress on Tuesday to step up the fight against human trafficking in the U.S. and abroad.
Circus animals and space beasts have lifted Hollywood to a huge weekend.
Google "Madagascar" and two of the top three results will not be the country that lies off the coast of southeast Africa, but the DreamWorks Animation movie franchise.