- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
- Obama ‘birther’ theories float, as Hawaii health director killed in crash
- U.S. drone faulted for killing 14 ‘innocent civilians’ at Yemen wedding
- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
Latest Jahvid Best Items
Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford will start Sunday against the Denver Broncos even though he was hampered by a sore right ankle in practice all week.
Pro Bowl linebacker Lance Briggs isn't buying the idea that age is to blame for the Chicago Bears' struggles on defense.
Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford warmed up by softly tossing screens, then put some zip on 10- and 15-yard passes to teammates.
The Detroit Lions needed a lot to go right for them to have success this season.
The St. Louis Rams earned their first victory of the season _ without Steven Jackson. They hope their star running back is on the field instead of the sideline next week.
Detroit Lions coach Jim Schwartz isn't talking about the cuts he has to make by Saturday night.