- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
Latest Jail Monday Items
The doctor convicted of killing Michael Jackson was released from jail Monday after serving nearly two years of a four-year sentence.
After three suicides at the D.C. Jail in the past two months, union officials say corrections officers don't have the resources to provide appropriate mental health monitoring of inmates.
Former Major League outfielder Otis Nixon has been arrested on drug charges following a weekend traffic stop in suburban Atlanta.
The report says deputies found a pipe to smoke crack cocaine in Nixon's pocket and another in the car. They also found several suspected crack rocks.
One of Indonesia's best-known pop stars has been released from prison after serving two years over a sex-tape scandal.
The 2011 Playmate of the Year on Monday sought a restraining order against the 21-year-old son of Playboy founder Hugh Hefner, after the son was arrested on suspicion of domestic violence, the Pasadena Star-News reported.
Ontario's highest court upheld Tuesday the fraud convictions of Broadway theater impresarios Garth Drabinsky and Myron Gottlieb but reduced their prison terms.
Cincinnati Bengals running back Cedric Benson was sentenced to 20 days in jail Monday after reaching a deal to settle two misdemeanor assault cases in Texas.
The brother of figure skater Nancy Kerrigan was sent to jail Monday after failing required alcohol screenings while awaiting trial on manslaughter charges in the death of his father.