- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Latest Jaime Areizaga-Soto Items
The acrimonious tone of the Democratic primary in Northern Virginia's 31st State Senate District is sharpening as the Aug. 23 primary election approaches.
The mud is flying in the Democratic primary for a Northern Virginia state Senate seat thought to be safe - drawing cash and attention to an intraparty fight as Republicans plot to take the state's upper chamber in the fall.