- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Jake Locker
Jake Locker is back on the field with the Tennessee Titans - a couple of weeks ahead of the schedule doctors estimated for his return from an injured right foot.
The Tennessee Titans insist oft-injured Jake Locker remains their starting quarterback. They also protected themselves by drafting Zach Mettenberger of LSU, though they certainly took their time.
With pass rushers like Jadaveon Clowney and J.J. Watt in the AFC South, the Tennessee Titans continue to make moves in an effort to protect their quarterback.
The Titans signed so many players in free agency they have no glaring need that must be filled in the NFL draft. Holding the 11th selection overall has Tennessee in position to make a deal.
Jake Locker is ahead of schedule in his rehab from surgery on his right foot, and the Tennessee quarterback expects to be taking part in the Titans' on-field work in May.
Quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick says he's been released by the Tennessee Titans, who signed Charlie Whitehurst on Thursday to back up Jake Locker.
Tennessee has signed quarterback Charlie Whitehurst to a multi-year contract in a deal that reunites him with Titans coach Ken Whisenhunt.
Titans quarterback Jake Locker will miss the rest of the season with a Lisfranc injury to his right foot, leaving Tennessee trying to rally with Ryan Fitzpatrick.
Jake Locker will start at quarterback for the Tennessee Titans on Sunday against the San Francisco 49ers, a person familiar with the situation said.
The Houston Texans' defense is making as many plays as the offense, and the formula has the team off to its best start ever.
The Tennessee Titans have picked Jake Locker as their starter over veteran Matt Hasselbeck, choosing to wait no further to play the quarterback they drafted in 2011 for their future.
Matt Hasselbeck is a little lost in translation right now.
The Tennessee Titans haven't seen much of rookie quarterback Jake Locker. That's not stopping his new teammates from thinking the eighth pick overall could be their starter whenever the NFL starts playing again.
Jake Locker should fit in very well in Music City. He loves country music, drives a Chevy truck and his favorite book is a playbook.
Jake Locker bounced back from an injury he said looked worse than it was, scoring on a 25-yard run in the third quarter to help Washington to a 19-7 victory over punchless No. 17 Nebraska in the Holiday Bowl on Thursday night.
He said he has been able to jump back and forth and lunge using his foot without pain.