- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Jake Locker Items
Jake Locker is back on the field with the Tennessee Titans - a couple of weeks ahead of the schedule doctors estimated for his return from an injured right foot.
The Tennessee Titans insist oft-injured Jake Locker remains their starting quarterback. They also protected themselves by drafting Zach Mettenberger of LSU, though they certainly took their time.
With pass rushers like Jadaveon Clowney and J.J. Watt in the AFC South, the Tennessee Titans continue to make moves in an effort to protect their quarterback.
The Titans signed so many players in free agency they have no glaring need that must be filled in the NFL draft. Holding the 11th selection overall has Tennessee in position to make a deal.
Jake Locker is ahead of schedule in his rehab from surgery on his right foot, and the Tennessee quarterback expects to be taking part in the Titans' on-field work in May.
Quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick says he's been released by the Tennessee Titans, who signed Charlie Whitehurst on Thursday to back up Jake Locker.
Tennessee has signed quarterback Charlie Whitehurst to a multi-year contract in a deal that reunites him with Titans coach Ken Whisenhunt.
Titans quarterback Jake Locker will miss the rest of the season with a Lisfranc injury to his right foot, leaving Tennessee trying to rally with Ryan Fitzpatrick.
Jake Locker will start at quarterback for the Tennessee Titans on Sunday against the San Francisco 49ers, a person familiar with the situation said.