- Country singer Tim McGraw not sorry for slapping female fan: ‘Things happen’
- Iraq vet cited for owning 14 therapeutic pet ducks
- White House takes credit for drop in unaccompanied children at border
- International crises be damned, Obama’s fundraising trip must go on
- Friend of bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty of impeding probe
- Train with MH17 plane crash bodies leaves rebel town in Ukraine
- Half of Colorado voters are OK with Hobby Lobby decision, poll shows
- HIV-killing condom to soon hit shelves in Australia
- Estonia pulls plug on Steven Seagal over praise for Putin
- Lawyer: Pelvic exam pics cost Hopkins $190 million
Latest Jake Locker Items
The Houston Texans' defense is making as many plays as the offense, and the formula has the team off to its best start ever.
The Tennessee Titans have picked Jake Locker as their starter over veteran Matt Hasselbeck, choosing to wait no further to play the quarterback they drafted in 2011 for their future.
Matt Hasselbeck is a little lost in translation right now.
The Tennessee Titans haven't seen much of rookie quarterback Jake Locker. That's not stopping his new teammates from thinking the eighth pick overall could be their starter whenever the NFL starts playing again.
Jake Locker should fit in very well in Music City. He loves country music, drives a Chevy truck and his favorite book is a playbook.
Jake Locker bounced back from an injury he said looked worse than it was, scoring on a 25-yard run in the third quarter to help Washington to a 19-7 victory over punchless No. 17 Nebraska in the Holiday Bowl on Thursday night.
Fair or not, the 103rd edition of the Apple Cup is to many a referendum on the career of Jake Locker at Washington.
Jake Locker gets one more day to convince Washington's medical staff that he's healthy enough to take the field with a broken rib in the final home game of his career.
After their upset win over Southern California two weeks ago, everyone with Washington's program preached this year would be different, that they wouldn't follow an important victory with a flop.