- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Latest Jake Snyder Items
Coach Mike London, sitting squarely on a hot seat, turned over his staff following the disappointing campaign. Now, with a little help from an old friend, he is hopeful the Cavaliers are back on track.
When Virginia wasn't taking the ball from Mike Glennon, the Cavaliers were throwing him to the turf. Their defense forced five turnovers — after getting just four in the previous eight games — and six sacks in a 33-6 rout of North Carolina State on Saturday that snapped a six-game losing streak.
The outcome had been decided and Highway 29 was getting congested, but as the final minutes ticked off in Virginia's win against Richmond on Saturday, the Cavaliers' defenders were fully engaged with the action.