- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Latest Jake Tapper Items
Chris Cuomo is leaving ABC News to host a new morning show at CNN, where new boss Jeff Zucker is moving fast to try to turn around the cable news pioneer that has fallen on hard times.
Fox News has signed former Ohio congressman Dennis J. Kucinich as a paid contributor on both the Fox News Channel and Fox Business Network.
Jake Tapper is leaving the White House beat at ABC News to become CNN's chief Washington correspondent and anchor of a one-hour weekday news program.
Suddenly, the president's new clothes seem embarrassingly transparent. The contention relentlessly promoted by Team Obama, to the effect that the commander in chief's performance with respect to foreign policy and national security was simply unassailable, is being seen for what it is: an utter fraud.
It's mushroom cloud after mushroom cloud for President Obama.
The Obama re-election effort shifted into a higher gear over the weekend, with the president and the first lady leading rallies at colleges in Ohio and Virginia on Saturday.
Two things you need to know about President Obama's nearly $4 trillion budget for fiscal 2013: It will likely add another $1 trillion to a $15.3 trillion debt, and Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid says he will not act on any full budget plan this year.
President Obama recently compared the Tea Party to the Occupy Wall Street protests, telling ABC News' Jake Tapper, "in some ways they're not that different." We beg to differ. The Tea Party and the protesters are almost exact opposites.
Angelina Jolie, for the last 10 years a goodwill ambassador for the U.N. High Commissioner for Refugees, has accepted a position as Special Representative on the Afghan refugee situation, the U.N. announced Tuesday in Geneva.