- ‘Game of Thrones’ earns a leading 19 Emmy nods
- Ann Coulter: Chris McDaniel should concede, live to fight another day
- Chelsea Clinton nabs $75K in speaking fees — same as Dick Cheney
- ‘Year of action’ not over: Obama has worked around Congress more than 40 times
- Rick Perry: Obama showed up after Hurricane Sandy, why not the Texas border?
- Alec Baldwin in talks to play Rob Ford-like mayor in new NBC drama
- Chinese hackers sought data on federal employees: report
- League City, Texas, votes 6-2 to ban processing of illegal kids
- Iraq tells U.N. that ‘terrorist groups’ have seized nuclear materials
- Houston dad suspected of shooting his 4 kids surrenders to police
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Topic - Jake Voracek
A second period penalty to Tom Wilson opened the floodgates for the Fyers, who rolled to a 5-2 win.
The Columbus Blue Jackets wanted to make a splash that would get their dwindling fan base buzzing.
"It's fun to go from a team that only make the playoffs one out of 10 years to a team that makes it basically every year," he said. "It's exciting and it's something that's new for me and I'm going to try and help as much as possible."