- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
Topic - Jake Voracek
A second period penalty to Tom Wilson opened the floodgates for the Fyers, who rolled to a 5-2 win.
The Columbus Blue Jackets wanted to make a splash that would get their dwindling fan base buzzing.
"It's fun to go from a team that only make the playoffs one out of 10 years to a team that makes it basically every year," he said. "It's exciting and it's something that's new for me and I'm going to try and help as much as possible."