- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
- More than 100 ‘inappropriate’ encounters between NYC school staffers, students since 2009: report
- Joe Biden to Boston bombing survivors: ‘America will never, ever stand down’
- FBI failed to throughly vet Boston bombing suspect after Russian lead, report finds
- Atlanta Braves flooded with Hank Aaron hate mail: He’s a ‘scumbag’
- University: Help, our campus is too white
Latest Jamaica Items
The Long Island Rail Road says riders should expect residual delays as workers repair a track condition east of the East River tunnels.
Jamaican Olympic sprinter Sherone Simpson was banned from her sport until Dec. 20 after testing positive for a banned substance.
A group of influential Jamaicans gathered Saturday to launch an association of supposed future marijuana cultivators as momentum builds toward loosening laws prohibiting pot on the Caribbean island.
A Jamaican judge on Thursday sentenced dancehall reggae star Vybz Kartel and three other men to life in prison for the 2011 murder of an associate.
Jamaican police say a man indicted for the slaying of his estranged girlfriend in New York has been apprehended on the Caribbean island.
A Florida-bound JetBlue airliner that had just taken off from a Jamaican airport was forced to return to the Caribbean island after people smelled smoke.
Maintenance teams were evaluating a JetBlue plane at a Jamaican airport on Tuesday, a day after the Florida-bound jetliner was forced to return to the island because the flight crew smelled smoke minutes after takeoff.
Filling in coloring books as a kid growing up in Jamaica, Michael Talbot never imagined his passion for art would win him a prize in an international illustration contest and a trip to Hollywood.
Patrice Wymore Flynn, a Hollywood actress and cattle rancher who was the widow of swashbuckling screen legend Errol Flynn, has died at her seaside home in northeastern Jamaica. She was 87.