- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
Latest Jamaica Items
Jamaica's anti-doping agency on Wednesday acknowledged that sample collection procedures in sprinter Veronica Campbell-Brown's positive test last year were "inconsistent" with international standards.
The Long Island Rail Road says riders should expect residual delays as workers repair a track condition east of the East River tunnels.
Jamaican Olympic sprinter Sherone Simpson was banned from her sport until Dec. 20 after testing positive for a banned substance.
A group of influential Jamaicans gathered Saturday to launch an association of supposed future marijuana cultivators as momentum builds toward loosening laws prohibiting pot on the Caribbean island.
A Jamaican judge on Thursday sentenced dancehall reggae star Vybz Kartel and three other men to life in prison for the 2011 murder of an associate.
Jamaican police say a man indicted for the slaying of his estranged girlfriend in New York has been apprehended on the Caribbean island.
A Florida-bound JetBlue airliner that had just taken off from a Jamaican airport was forced to return to the Caribbean island after people smelled smoke.
Maintenance teams were evaluating a JetBlue plane at a Jamaican airport on Tuesday, a day after the Florida-bound jetliner was forced to return to the island because the flight crew smelled smoke minutes after takeoff.
Filling in coloring books as a kid growing up in Jamaica, Michael Talbot never imagined his passion for art would win him a prize in an international illustration contest and a trip to Hollywood.