- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Latest Jamal Crawford Items
Westbrook scored 38 points and made three free throws with 6.4 seconds remaining, and the Thunder overcame a seven-point deficit in the final 50 seconds to beat Los Angeles 105-104 on Tuesday night and go up 3-2 in the Western Conference semifinals.
Russell Westbrook finished off Oklahoma City's stunning comeback.
After being thoroughly outplayed for over 40 minutes, the Los Angeles Clippers fought back.
Russell Westbrook, who scored 27 points, missed a 3-pointer and Serge Ibaka's tip attempt was too late at the buzzer, allowing the Clippers to salvage a game they trailed until the final 1:23.
Jamal Crawford got emotional in accepting his NBA Sixth Man award and, like Kevin Durant this week, it may have buoyed the Los Angeles Clippers in what has been a turbulent playoffs so far.
Just as he has to wait to come into games, Jamal Crawford had to be patient about receiving the NBA Sixth Man Award.
After a first-round series filled with drama on the court and off it, the Golden State Warriors and Los Angeles Clippers will put the focus back on basketball in the biggest way possible.
On an exceptional, emotional night, the Los Angeles Clippers returned to their "safe haven" and moved to the brink of winning just their third playoff series since Donald Sterling bought the team in 1981.