- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest Jameer Nelson Items
It's no secret that Orlando is lottery bound but quietly they've acquired a lot of young assets and they aren't far away from turning things around.
When he first took over as Orlando's general manager this past summer, Rob Hennigan was adamant that it would take a deliberate process to rebuild the team following the decision to trade All-Star center Dwight Howard.
Emeka Okafor had 19 points and 11 rebounds, leading six players in double figures for Washington in a 120-91 victory over the Orlando Magic on Monday night for the Wizards' third straight win.
It's hard to know exactly when it happened, but at some point, the Orlando Magic knew that the Dwight Howard era had come to an end, and a full-scale rebuild was at hand.
The Magic say they haven't committed to honoring Dwight Howard's latest trade demand that he be dealt to the Brooklyn Nets.
Danny Granger scored 25 points to help the Indiana Pacers defeat the Orlando Magic 105-87 on Tuesday night and clinch their first-round Eastern Conference playoff series 4-1.
An Orlando Magic team plagued with distractions stemming from tension between star center Dwight Howard and coach Stan Van Gundy visits Verizon Center on Tuesday, providing an opportunity for the Wizards to steal a victory.
The Orlando Magic entered their third meeting with the Miami Heat shrouded in uncertainty because of the unknown status of their biggest star.
Magic fans will get a glimpse of the present and a possible future Friday when Orlando hosts the Los Angeles Lakers.