- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Jamell Fleming Items
Ryan Tannehill stood on his broken right foot on Lucas Oil Stadium's playing field Sunday and watched Andrew Luck and Robert Griffin III solidify themselves as the top two quarterbacks in this year's draft class.
It's an all too familiar scene for Oklahoma fans eagerly awaiting the program's eighth national championship.