- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
James A. Lyons Jr.
Latest James A. Lyons Jr. Items
Adm. James A. Lyons Jr. has raised serious questions about the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi, Libya, namely, what was Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens doing at the Benghazi compound in the first place ("The key Benghazi questions still unanswered," Commentary, Friday)? Who was he meeting with, and for what purpose? Were arms from the previous regime in Libya being transferred to known enemies such as al Qaeda, jihadists and the Muslim Brotherhood, as has been suggested?