- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
James A. Lyons Jr.
Latest James A. Lyons Jr. Items
Adm. James A. Lyons Jr. has raised serious questions about the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi, Libya, namely, what was Ambassador J. Christopher Stevens doing at the Benghazi compound in the first place ("The key Benghazi questions still unanswered," Commentary, Friday)? Who was he meeting with, and for what purpose? Were arms from the previous regime in Libya being transferred to known enemies such as al Qaeda, jihadists and the Muslim Brotherhood, as has been suggested?