- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
James "Ace" Lyons
Latest James "Ace" Lyons Items
I have much respect for Adm. James "Ace" Lyons and follow with interest his writing. Indeed, I was privileged to be serving on HMS Hydra, when she returned to Portsmouth from the Falklands War in September 1982, when Adm. Lyons' flagship paid my small ship a signal salute.
A jihadist website posted a new threat by al Qaeda this week that promises to conduct "shocking" attacks on the United States and the West.