- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - James Anderson
Authorities say a 48-year-old Longville man has died in a single vehicle accident on Louisiana Highway 383 west of Kinder.
For Philadelphia, the season finale was about what's coming next year. For Miami, it's about what's coming next week.
An accident involving a Calcasieu Parish school bus and a pickup truck sent one student and the bus driver to the hospital.
Philadelphia coach Brett Brown was grasping for positives after his team tied an NBA record for futility by dropping its 26th straight game on Thursday night.
James Anderson had the ball in his hands and a rare Philadelphia win within reach.
Dwight Howard had 22 points and 16 rebounds, James Harden added 21 points and the Houston Rockets held LeBron James in check Tuesday night in a 106-103 win over the Miami Heat.
State police say a 29-year-old DeRidder man died after he shot himself in the chest and was simultaneously shot by police.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins' offense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of the 33-20 loss to the Carolina Panthers.
The San Antonio Spurs have signed first-round draft pick James Anderson.
Grieving relatives of three professors gunned down at a university faculty meeting questioned why their accused colleague was hired despite a dispute with a former boss who received a pipe bomb and the shooting death of her brother.
Sgt. James Anderson says a car driven by Bryan Manuel was southbound on Highway 383 Saturday night when his car failed to negotiate a curve, struck a ditch embankment and flipped over several times.
Anderson says Manuel, who was not wearing a seatbelt, was pronounced dead at the scene by the Allen Parish Coroner's Office.