- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - James Au
"The request wasn't for millions of dollars for an abstract, seemingly unobtainable goal, but thousands of dollars for a very specific, easily understandable end. When the factors like that are aligned, the results, as we see, can be hugely powerful," Au said.
"The Kenya fundraiser perfectly demonstrates how Reddit can rally around a single cause and greatly magnify the intended results," Au said by email.