- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest James Blake Items
Retired tennis star James Blake said Thursday that he didn't know the family who died last week in the Florida home they were renting from him.
Blake says his only contact with Darrin Campbell was "a few emails for the lease agreement." He says he never met any of the family face-to-face.
Three people were found dead inside the million-dollar Tampa home of former tennis player James Blake after firefighters arrived on the scene to put out a massive blaze.
The fire at a Florida mansion belonging to a former tennis star was intentionally set and four bodies were found in the charred remains, police said Wednesday.
Hillsborough County Sheriff's Col. Donna Lusczynski said Wednesday that two adults and two teenagers were killed in the mansion belonging to tennis player James Blake. He was not home at the time and was renting the house to the family.
The American, who attended Harvard before turning pro in 1999, reached a career-high ranking of No. 4 in 2006. He is currently 100th and has a 9-13 record this season heading into his first-round match against Ivo Karlovic in the U.S. Open.
The following list represents the most viral tracks on Spotify, based on the number of people who shared it divided by the number who listened to it, from Monday, Feb. 18, to Sunday, Feb. 24, via Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and Spotify.
The following list represents the most viral tracks on Spotify, based on the number of people who shared it divided by the number who listened to it, from Monday, Feb. 11, to Sunday, Feb. 17, via Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and Spotify.
James Blake used to mock Todd Martin for his gray hair, "for just in general being old."