- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
- In Colorado, a pot holiday tries to go mainstream
- Ukraine PM vows to find ‘bastards’ behind anti-Semitic fliers
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation in South Korea
- Militants kill 14 Algerian soldiers in ambush
- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
Latest James Blake Items
The American, who attended Harvard before turning pro in 1999, reached a career-high ranking of No. 4 in 2006. He is currently 100th and has a 9-13 record this season heading into his first-round match against Ivo Karlovic in the U.S. Open.
The following list represents the most viral tracks on Spotify, based on the number of people who shared it divided by the number who listened to it, from Monday, Feb. 18, to Sunday, Feb. 24, via Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and Spotify.
The following list represents the most viral tracks on Spotify, based on the number of people who shared it divided by the number who listened to it, from Monday, Feb. 11, to Sunday, Feb. 17, via Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter and Spotify.
James Blake used to mock Todd Martin for his gray hair, "for just in general being old."
Lleyton Hewitt and James Blake will receive wild cards into the U.S. Open.
Andy Murray's gold medal is back home on a cabinet. He hasn't even had time to pick an appropriate spot for the grandest prize of his career.
As James Blake warmed up for a match Monday at the William H.G. FitzGerald Tennis Center stadium, all he had to do was look over his left shoulder to get a glimpse of the player he used to be.
American Brian Baker's rapid climb in the rankings has earned him automatic entry into the U.S. Open.
James Blake has withdrawn from the Australian Open.