- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
- Detroit porch shooting trial: Suspect says he didn’t know gun was loaded
- U.S. Navy admiral ‘receptive’ to giving Chinese counterpart a tour of carrier
- Islamic State orders female genital mutilation for Mosul girls, U.N. says
- Israeli fire hits U.N. facility in Gaza, killing 15
- Obama encourages ICE to stand down, say former border agents
- Pro-Palestinian protesters attack Israeli soccer team in Austria match
- Virginia police: 2 dead after storm at campground
- Ukrainian prime minister announces resignation
- House members question $17 billion VA request
Latest James Bond Items
The specially modified supercar driven by secret agent James Bond in such films as "Goldfinger" and "Thunderball" is set to be auctioned in London.
For the discerning driver, it's got an ejector seat, machine guns, and a world-class pedigree. Problem is, it's going to cost a truckload of dough.
One of the world's most famous James Bond cars _ the specially equipped silver Aston Martin first driven by Sean Connery in "Goldfinger" _ was auctioned off Wednesday in London for 2.6 million pounds ($4.1 million.)
It's James Bond, with bureaucracy and cramped office space.
Struggling movie studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Inc. said Wednesday that it has gotten another agreement from its creditors to delay taking action for its failure to make payments on its debt as it seeks a financial savior.