- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
- Calif. protesters to block Israel-owned ships at Port of Oakland
- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
Latest James Bond Items
The specially modified supercar driven by secret agent James Bond in such films as "Goldfinger" and "Thunderball" is set to be auctioned in London.
For the discerning driver, it's got an ejector seat, machine guns, and a world-class pedigree. Problem is, it's going to cost a truckload of dough.
One of the world's most famous James Bond cars _ the specially equipped silver Aston Martin first driven by Sean Connery in "Goldfinger" _ was auctioned off Wednesday in London for 2.6 million pounds ($4.1 million.)
It's James Bond, with bureaucracy and cramped office space.
Struggling movie studio Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Inc. said Wednesday that it has gotten another agreement from its creditors to delay taking action for its failure to make payments on its debt as it seeks a financial savior.