- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
Latest James Brown Items
A northeastern Pennsylvania man accused of having set fire to his home while his father was sleeping has been ordered to stand trial on a homicide charge in the older man's death.
DNA and phone records will be critical evidence in the trial of a man accused of killing four women whom he met online and dumping their bodies miles away in his run-down former Detroit neighborhood, a prosecutor told jurors Thursday.
A northeastern Pennsylvania man accused of having set fire to his home while his father was sleeping is now facing a homicide charge following the older man's death.
Jury selection has started in the trial of a Detroit-area man charged with killing four women after meeting them through online escort ads.
Demaryius Thomas' mother and grandmother will cheer for the Broncos receiver around the prison TV Sunday, both wearing No. 88 jerseys they crafted with strips of tape.
Demaryius Thomas' mother and grandmother will cheer for the Broncos receiver around the prison TV Sunday, both wearing No. 88 jerseys they crafted with strips of tape. The two women have never seen Thomas play in person.
Bitter cold temperatures are returning to Maine and will likely hang around through the end of week.
Tate Taylor, the Mississippi native who directed “The Help,” said Monday that he’ll make a biographical feature film about James Brown in the state, starting this fall.
The South Carolina Supreme Court on Wednesday overturned a settlement divvying up the multimillion-dollar estate of James Brown, saying a former attorney general didn't follow the late soul singer's wishes in putting together the deal.