- Mystery sign poster hits Washington state town: ‘It’s OK to say Merry Christmas’
- Pope Francis forms commission to advise on sex abuse
- Anthony Weiner on radio? Cumulus says, ‘Never, ever’
- Executive order: Obama ups green-energy mandate on feds to 20 percent
- GOP launches candidate training: How to talk to women
- N.Y.’s Rockefeller Center lights up, as Bloomberg flicks on 76-foot Christmas tree
- Northern Ireland turns to ‘Game of Thrones’ to draw in tourists
- Washington woman live-tweets husband’s horrific car death
- China City of America mulled for New York — with $65M tax dollars
- Yemen defense ministry rocked by suicide bomber, gunfire
Latest James Brown Items
Twenty years after his death, native Washingtonians still reminisce about Petey Greene's candor and eccentricities, though most never thought they'd see his story on the big screen.
ANNAPOLIS — Beach vacations often make vivid memories, and those made at Carr's Beach still linger — the sights and sounds of family get-togethers, church-organized picnics and star-studded performances by blues, R&B and jazz musicians.
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Paul Reubens returns again.