- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - James Bulley
With the opening ceremony less than two weeks away, there's a mad dash to the finish line at the Olympics, and it has nothing to do with sprinters.
With the opening ceremony less than two weeks away, there's a mad dash to the finish line at the Olympics and it has nothing to do with sprinters.
"We're still putting in seats at probably 10 or so venues," Mr. Bulley said. "We're putting in 1,000 seats a day."
"We're well advanced," Mr. Bulley said. "We'll be ready to hand those arenas over as of early next week. We took the venues later than many of the others. We've always known the period we've had to deliver these venues. We track them very closely. We're in super shape."