- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
James C. Cacheris
Latest James C. Cacheris Items
A Virginia man convicted of plotting to detonate a suicide bomb at the U.S Capitol was sentenced Friday to 30 years in prison, the maximum sentence allowed under a plea deal he struck.
A former firefighter has settled with Fairfax County over a high-profile sexual harassment case that included charges that the woman's recruitment officer asked during her interview if she "enjoyed being watched while she had sex."
A federal judge has blocked Prince William County's pursuit of information on the more than 4,000 criminal illegal immigrants the county has turned over to Immigration and Customs Enforcement since implementing its controversial crackdown in 2007.
Federal prosecutors appealed a judge's ruling that prompted howls of protest from advocates of campaign-finance reform when he declared the law that bans corporate contributions to federal candidates is unconstitutional.
A judge has ruled that the campaign-finance law banning corporations from making contributions to federal candidates is unconstitutional, citing the Supreme Court's landmark Citizens United decision last year in his analysis.
In a precedent-setting case, a Falls Church man was sentenced to 10 years in prison yesterday for lying to authorities about his participation in a militant training camp in Pakistan after prosecutors successfully argued that his lies obstructed a wide-ranging terrorism investigation.