- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - James C. Turk
Jailbirds Ophelia De'Lonta and Bradley Manning have a lot in common. Taxpayers are paying for their incarceration, and both want those same taxpayers to pick up the tab for sex-change operations. It's a sign of the times.
A Virginia inmate is one step closer to getting the state to pay for her sex-change operation. A U.S. District Court judge ruled Wednesday that Ophelia De’Lonta, 53, is entitled to get evaluated by a gender identity specialist of her choice.
The Roanoke Times reported that Judge Turk said it looks to him as if De’Lonta’s preferred doctor will become her expert witness for future phases of the case.