- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- Holiday cheer: Airline grants Christmas wishes for 250 unsuspecting passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - James Casey
Last Thursday, Reed flew to Houston aboard owner Bob McNair's private jet and Reed spent two days meeting with coaches and management. Reed and his representatives left town without a deal and the Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens were reportedly making a pitch to retain him.
The first week of NFL free agency isn't over yet, and it's already becoming difficult to keep track of who's coming and going.
Free agent safety Ed Reed left the Houston Texans on Friday with no deal in place.
Ed Reed is sure getting the red-carpet treatment from the Houston Texans.
The Houston Texans gave safety Ed Reed the star treatment on Thursday while losing another key player in free agency.
Texans quarterback Matt Schaub's bruised chest won't keep him out this week, but it's likely that Andre Johnson will miss his third straight game since minor surgery to his right hamstring.