- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - James Casey
Last Thursday, Reed flew to Houston aboard owner Bob McNair's private jet and Reed spent two days meeting with coaches and management. Reed and his representatives left town without a deal and the Super Bowl champion Baltimore Ravens were reportedly making a pitch to retain him.
The first week of NFL free agency isn't over yet, and it's already becoming difficult to keep track of who's coming and going.
Free agent safety Ed Reed left the Houston Texans on Friday with no deal in place.
Ed Reed is sure getting the red-carpet treatment from the Houston Texans.
The Houston Texans gave safety Ed Reed the star treatment on Thursday while losing another key player in free agency.
Texans quarterback Matt Schaub's bruised chest won't keep him out this week, but it's likely that Andre Johnson will miss his third straight game since minor surgery to his right hamstring.