- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
- New evidence could threaten Army sex assault case
- George Zimmerman signs autographs at Orlando gun show
- GOP lawmaker faces fire for NBA crime tweet
- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
Latest James Collins Items
West Ham continued its revival with a third consecutive 2-0 win in the Premier League on Tuesday after late goals from James Collins and Mohamed Diame secured victory over Norwich.
The way the United States and Russia view each other has changed fundamentally in recent years, a difference reflected in the words of several former ambassadors who gathered Sunday to discuss how the two countries can address the diplomatic challenges of today.
The police chief at Florida A&M University is retiring less than a week after reports surfaced that Tallahassee authorities didn't receive timely information about an off-campus hazing incident from 2010.
Manchester City missed the chance to put pressure on Premier League leader Manchester United on Saturday when it stumbled to a 3-3 draw against Sunderland that ended its record winning streak.
A Southern Baptist preacher with a flock of 50 in Gainesville, Fla., decided to mark the ninth anniversary of Sept. 11, 2001, by lighting a fire that quickly circled the globe - with a public burning of the Koran, much the way Hitler ordered public bonfires with books written by Jews.
In his 30-year career with the FBI, Oliver Buck Revell dealt with all manner of transnational crime and terrorism and held numerous senior positions with the bureau. In mid-1985, he achieved the highest rank in career government service when he became the FBI's deputy director for counterterrorism and counterintelligence activities.