- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - James Corbett
The amount of crude oil lost — up to 60,000 barrels a day — since the rig explosion over two months ago could have produced enough refined fuel to power 133,000 autos, 11,000 trucks and 184 container ships for a year, Mr. Corbett says.
That led me to think of ways to compare that, and in terms that we might understand," Mr. Corbett explains.