- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
- Glenn Ford free, after serving 30 years for murder he didn’t commit
- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
Latest James Delany Items
In a room on the ground floor of its sparkling new headquarters, the Big Ten Conference is putting the final touches on its version of Cooperstown.
Big Ten Commissioner Jim Delany said Thursday that the league is not looking to schedule more Friday football games, except on Thanksgiving and Labor Day weekends.
Playing football at Michigan got Joe Holland more than an education.
Bowl Championship Series matchups are often as much about business as football.
The Big Ten office has decided not to suspend any players or coaches for their actions in the wake of a fight in Saturday's game between No. 2 Ohio State and archrival Michigan.
If all goes according to plan, the possibility of one of those attention-grabbing FCS wins won't exist much longer in the Big Ten.
Larry Scott of the Pac-12 joined the chorus of commissioners calling for sweeping change in the NCAA, and said it can happen without confrontation and with the five most powerful football conferences still competing on the field with the other five.
The five power conferences are trying to redefine what it takes to operate a Division I college athletic program, with their commissioners calling out the NCAA at media days around the country.
The Big Ten is adding lacrosse in 2015 and welcoming Johns Hopkins as an affiliate member for men's lacrosse only.