- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s same-sex marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
- U.N. rights chief: Flight MH17 downing possible war crime
- Attack on park in Gaza war kills 10, mostly children
- Calif. protesters to block Israel-owned ships at Port of Oakland
- Obama to give Africa $38M, but tells young leaders: Stop ‘making excuses’ for economy
Latest James Delany Items
Pac-12 Commissioner Larry Scott and Big Ten Commissioner Jim Delany believe it's time for the NCAA model to change and for autonomy to be given to the five major football conferences.
Big Ten Commissioner Jim Delany insisted he is all for empowering college athletes and improving conditions for them.
Tom Izzo is coming up on 20 years as Michigan State's basketball coach, so if anyone might be skeptical about moving the Big Ten Conference tournament to the East Coast, it would be him.
Commissioner Jim Delany officially announced Tuesday that Washington's Verizon Center — home of the NBA's Wizards and NHL's Capitals, as well as Georgetown men's basketball — will host the Big Ten tournament on March 8-12, 2017.
Thirty-five years ago, Dave Gavitt was the driving force behind an idea that would change college basketball forever.
Big Ten Commissioner Jim Delany said Thursday that the league is not looking to schedule more Friday football games, except on Thanksgiving and Labor Day weekends.
Playing football at Michigan got Joe Holland more than an education.
If all goes according to plan, the possibility of one of those attention-grabbing FCS wins won't exist much longer in the Big Ten.
No more "Legends." And no more "Leaders."