- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest James Dickey Items
Houston coach James Dickey says he is stepping down after four seasons with the Cougars because of "a family matter that requires my time and energy."
Russ Smith's biggest scoring night of his career helped No. 5 Louisville advance to the American Athletic Conference finals.
The Houston Cougars appear to be peaking at just the right time.
Houston coach James Dickey said he hoped the Cougars were playing with a sense of urgency down the stretch.
Houston was the equal of No. 10 Cincinnati for 34 minutes. Then the Bearcats' seniors took over.
Houston couldn't overcome an early cold shooting stretch against Louisville.
Houston coach James Dickey tried to warn his team that No. 23 Memphis would play with plenty of intensity Thursday night after losing two straight American Athletic Conference home games.
A lively start for Memphis ensured the Tigers were never in danger of extending that home losing streak in the American Athletic Conference.
Houston got blown out early Thursday night and ended up with its most lopsided loss since 2004.