- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
- GOP tsunami coming as even Dem-leaning voters bolt: poll
- London mayor flies Palestinian flag at town hall to support Gaza
- U.N. condemns Israel, U.S. for not sharing Iron Dome with Hamas
- Eric Cantor says he’ll resign on Aug. 18
- Ted Nugent slams ‘lying freaks’ at liberal media: I’m ‘doing God’s work’
- Joe Biden’s secret love: Skinny-dipping, Secret Service agents say
- Just-forged Israel-Hamas cease-fire ends in rocket fire
- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - James Dobson
An outraged Democrat congresswoman from California said she was so dismayed to hear James Dobson, the founder of the Christian group Focus on the Family, refer to President Obama as the "abortion president" at Thursday's National Day of Prayer, she had to leave.
The power-hungry Obama administration seems to care nothing about integrity, faith or conscience. It has an agenda: to make abortion commonplace and to force all of us to pay for it.
From the time we are children until our dying day, we will find ourselves subjected to ridicule and hate when we dare to stand for what is right. When it happens, we also painfully discover that decent bystanders often are silenced by fear.
In a recent letter to the supporters of "FamilyTalk," Dr. Dobson pointed out that in a survey conducted in May, Public Opinion Strategies, a nationally recognized research organization, "found that 62 percent of Americans agreed with the statement, 'I believe marriage should be defined only as the union of one man and one woman.'
"Rick Perry has devoted his adult life to creating a more prosperous Texas," Mr. Dobson said in what could be interpreted as an endorsement. "The Lone Star State's 47th governor, he has defended Texans' conservative values, fought for principled solutions to tough challenges and worked to implement a clear vision for better schools, more jobs, safer communities and a brighter future."