- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Topic - James Dobson
The power-hungry Obama administration seems to care nothing about integrity, faith or conscience. It has an agenda: to make abortion commonplace and to force all of us to pay for it.
From the time we are children until our dying day, we will find ourselves subjected to ridicule and hate when we dare to stand for what is right. When it happens, we also painfully discover that decent bystanders often are silenced by fear.
"As Americans, we should all be free to live according to our faith and to honor God in our work," Mr. Dobson says.
"Our ministry believes in living out the religious convictions we hold to and talk about on the air," Mr. Dobson says.