- Motolotov cocktail thrown a Brooklyn mini-mart
- 3 Americans dead in shooting at Kabul hospital by Afghan guard
- Running on empty: EPA slashes biofuel goals because of ethanol shortage
- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - James Dobson
The power-hungry Obama administration seems to care nothing about integrity, faith or conscience. It has an agenda: to make abortion commonplace and to force all of us to pay for it.
From the time we are children until our dying day, we will find ourselves subjected to ridicule and hate when we dare to stand for what is right. When it happens, we also painfully discover that decent bystanders often are silenced by fear.
"As Americans, we should all be free to live according to our faith and to honor God in our work," Mr. Dobson says.
"Our ministry believes in living out the religious convictions we hold to and talk about on the air," Mr. Dobson says.