- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
By Michael Widlanski
Leveling the battlefield to aid terrorists enables evil to fight on
Topic - James Dobson
An outraged Democrat congresswoman from California said she was so dismayed to hear James Dobson, the founder of the Christian group Focus on the Family, refer to President Obama as the "abortion president" at Thursday's National Day of Prayer, she had to leave.
The power-hungry Obama administration seems to care nothing about integrity, faith or conscience. It has an agenda: to make abortion commonplace and to force all of us to pay for it.
From the time we are children until our dying day, we will find ourselves subjected to ridicule and hate when we dare to stand for what is right. When it happens, we also painfully discover that decent bystanders often are silenced by fear.
"As Americans, we should all be free to live according to our faith and to honor God in our work," Mr. Dobson says.
"Our ministry believes in living out the religious convictions we hold to and talk about on the air," Mr. Dobson says.