- Obama tells DNC fundraising crowd: ‘I’m not overly partisan’
- Chambliss: Downed jet ultimately goes back to Putin
- Perdue strategy: Run against Reid, Obama, Pelosi
- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
Latest James Franklin Items
Vanderbilt has finished the past two seasons ranked in the Top 25. Now the Commodores are preparing for spring practice with a new coach in Derek Mason and trying to build off their recent success.
James Franklin welcomed his first recruiting class at Penn State on Wednesday in a festive atmosphere equivalent to an NFL draft.
As signing day approaches, Penn State coach James Franklin was on Baltimore airwaves Friday in his pursuit to "dominate the...region." More here.
The new football coach for Penn State is attending the president's State of the Union address in Washington.
James Franklin's plan on how to be CEO of the Penn State football is in place.
The arrival of James Franklin at Penn State has immediately made local recruiting battles even more crowded. More news about Damian Prince.
Derek Mason wants to make a few things clear: He has plenty of experience recruiting in the South, hopes to finish his career at Vanderbilt and has very high goals for the Commodores - such as playing the Southeastern Conference championship.
Vanderbilt took less than a week before filling its vacant head football coaching position, announcing Friday the university had tabbed Stanford defensive coordinator Derek Mason.
At the University of Texas, football is religion. At Penn State University, they need football for redemption. So when these storied programs hired black head coaches within days of each other to return them to past glory, it was a major moment for a sport that has been among the slowest to promote African-American leaders at the highest level.