- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest James Gandolfini Items
Cast members of "The Sopranos" were on hand over the weekend as a New Jersey town remembered native son James Gandolfini.
An opportunistic thief stole a $3,000 Rolex watch from actor James Gandolfini's Rome hotel room within hours after "The Sopranos" star died, family sources said.
James Gandolfini left the bulk of his estimated $70 million estate to his 13-year-old son and infant daughter.
Hollywood actor Alex Baldwin said he's sick of social media, it's a "waste of time," and he's closing his Twitter account.
Alec Baldwin has apologized to a New York City-based lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender rights group for a series of tweets that could be interpreted as homophobic.
Alec Baldwin's wife Hilaria was accused of sending out live tweets during "Sopranos" star James Gandolfini's funeral on Thursday morning — and Mr. Baldwin, known for explosive outbursts that make national headlines, didn't disappoint.
The Supreme Court struck down the Defense of Marriage Act and the Senate passed its version of a massive immigration reform bill. On the international stage, a Vatican accountant was arrested on charges of fraud and corruption related to a $26 million money-laundering scheme. Here a recap, or wrap, of the week that was from The Washington Times.
"The Sopranos" cast flocked to the funeral for co-star James Gandolfini in New York on Thursday, one week after the 51-year-old actor died unexpectedly in Rome of a heart attack.
Cast members of "The Sopranos" are outraged at one of their fellow actors, describing his recent media sweep to discuss his so-called relationship with deceased James Gandolfini as a hypocritical show of self-promotion.