- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
Topic - James H. Ammons
The Arizona Game and Fish Commission has a new member.
Florida A&M University's president reached an agreement with school officials to immediately resign from his post Monday, after facing months of criticism in the wake of the hazing death of a marching band member.
The president of Florida A&M University submitted his resignation Wednesday, the same day the university was sued by parents of a drum major who died during a hazing. It was unclear if the two events were related.
The president of Florida A&M University submitted his resignation Wednesday, the same day the university was sued by the parents of a drum major who died during a hazing. It was unclear if the two events were related.
New York's top court said Thursday that the saliva of an HIV-infected man who bit a police officer doesn't constitute a deadly weapon or dangerous instrument under state law.
Florida A&M University's famed marching band is being suspended for at least one more school year as officials try to cleanse the hazing culture that led to the death of a drum major, the school's president said Monday.
Authorities looking into the death of a Florida A&M University drum major opened a new investigation after they uncovered possible employee fraud and misconduct at the school, according to documents released Wednesday.
Ammons said he and the governor had a "great discussion" and he was considering the request.