- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
James H. Ammons
Latest James H. Ammons Items
The Arizona Game and Fish Commission has a new member.
Florida A&M University's president reached an agreement with school officials to immediately resign from his post Monday, after facing months of criticism in the wake of the hazing death of a marching band member.
The president of Florida A&M University submitted his resignation Wednesday, the same day the university was sued by parents of a drum major who died during a hazing. It was unclear if the two events were related.
The president of Florida A&M University submitted his resignation Wednesday, the same day the university was sued by the parents of a drum major who died during a hazing. It was unclear if the two events were related.
New York's top court said Thursday that the saliva of an HIV-infected man who bit a police officer doesn't constitute a deadly weapon or dangerous instrument under state law.
Florida A&M University's famed marching band is being suspended for at least one more school year as officials try to cleanse the hazing culture that led to the death of a drum major, the school's president said Monday.
Authorities looking into the death of a Florida A&M University drum major opened a new investigation after they uncovered possible employee fraud and misconduct at the school, according to documents released Wednesday.