- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest James Holmes Items
The judge in the Colorado theater shootings case has rejected three more defense attempts to rule out the death penalty if defendant James Holmes is convicted.
Lawyers for the man suspected of killing 12 people in a mass shooting at a Colorado movie theater told a judge Thursday they want the public and the media barred from the entire jury selection process.
The US Supreme Court on Tuesday turned away an effort to force a Fox News reporter to reveal her confidential sources for a story about the man charged with killing 12 people in a Colorado movie theater.
Police say shoppers at a Phoenix Wal-Mart store were sent into a panic after a man accidentally shot himself in the leg.
The judge in the Colorado theater shooting case has denied four more defense motions to bar the death penalty.
With a state Supreme Court appeal out of the way, the judge in the Colorado theater shootings has re-started the second sanity evaluation for defendant James Holmes.
The Colorado Supreme Court on Thursday rejected Aurora theater shooting defendant James Holmes' request that he not have to undergo a second psychiatric evaluation.
Phoenix police say a 13-year-old boy has died from drowning.
Attorneys for the Colorado theater shooting defendant are asking the state Supreme Court to overturn the presiding judge's order allowing victims to attend the trial even if they'll be called as prosecution witnesses.