- DOJ reaches largest-ever federal government settlement over auto loan discrimination
- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
Latest James Hormel Items
Three fundraisers who helped to raise millions for President Obama's reelection were appointed to coveted diplomatic posts by the president Friday.
Conservatives think he is too soft on terrorism, and liberals think he is too hard. However, relatives of the victims of one of the most infamous terrorist attacks on an American target are praising John O. Brennan and urging the Senate to confirm him as the next director of the CIA.
On Monday, President Obama nominated former Nebraska GOP senator Chuck Hagel to replace Leon Panetta as the next secretary of defense.