- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Pretending to be what they're not only goes so far for politicians
Topic - James Howells
For a man with a fetish for keeping things tidy, James Howells, 28, is a reckless man when he's in the mood to clean out drawers and cabinets. Mr. Howells, a Welshman, is a "bitcoin miner" who lost bitcoins worth $8 million tucked away in his laptop computer.
James Howells claims he threw out his computer months ago with 7,500 bitcoins stored on it. Translation: He's out roughly $6.5 million unless he's willing to dig through four months worth of garbage at a nearby recycling center.
"I'm at the point where it's either laugh about it or cry about it. Why aren't I out there with a shovel now? I think I'm just resigned to never being able to find it," he told The Guardian.
'that's a bad idea'