- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - james ihedigbo
James Ihedigbo's hard work has paid off.
The Detroit Lions say they've signed a contract with free agent safety James Ihedigbo (ee-HEAD-ee-bo).
The Detroit Lions have ended their search for a safety.
They committed three turnovers, blew a 17-point lead and gave up a long touchdown pass on the final play of regulation. And still, the defending Super Bowl champions prevailed, as Justin Tucker kicked a 46-yard field goal with 5:27 left in overtime to give Baltimore a 20-17 win over Cincinnati on Sunday.
Five weeks into their season with newcomers playing key roles, the New England Patriots are developing into a solid group.
Devin McCourty was prepared for the challenge as a rookie cornerback last season, ready for any team to test the New England Patriots' secondary.
New York safety James Ihedigbo will not play Sunday as the Jets play host to the Miami Dolphins (6-6) because of an injured right leg.
With loud, welcoming cheers and some good-natured ribbing from his teammates, Darrelle Revis returned to the New York Jets.
"It's a tough pill to swallow," safety James Ihedigbo said. "Definitely a frustrating loss."
"Thank you, Lord!" shouted James Ihedigbo shouted as he left the field.