- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - james ihedigbo
Dallas Cowboys running back DeMarco Murray has been fined $21,000 by the NFL for using the crown of his helmet to hit Philadelphia Eagles defensive end Damion Square on Sunday night.
Baltimore Ravens tight end Dennis Pitta returned to the practice field Wednesday, nearly four months after undergoing surgery to repair a fractured and dislocated hip.
Roger Staubach was watching on TV a couple of weekends ago when Cincinnati Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton completed a 51-yard pass for a tying touchdown on the final play of regulation against Super Bowl champion Baltimore, aided by a Ravens defender accidentally tipping the football toward a receiver.
They committed three turnovers, blew a 17-point lead and gave up a long touchdown pass on the final play of regulation. And still, the defending Super Bowl champions prevailed, as Justin Tucker kicked a 46-yard field goal with 5:27 left in overtime to give Baltimore a 20-17 win over Cincinnati on Sunday.
Baltimore Ravens tight end Dennis Pitta is lost for the season following hip surgery, a blow to the team in its bid to repeat as Super Bowl champions.
Baltimore Ravens tight end Dennis Pitta is lost for the season after undergoing hip surgery, a major blow to the team's bid to repeat as Super Bowl champions.
Baltimore Ravens tight end Dennis Pitta dislocated his hip in practice Saturday and will be sidelined indefinitely with what coach John Harbaugh called "a serious injury."
Baltimore Ravens tight end Dennis Pitta dislocated his hip in practice Saturday and is expected to remain sidelined through the Sept. 5 regular season opener.
A celebration four weeks in the making featured laughs and hugs, a surprise appearance by team owner Steve Bisciotti and the distribution of hats announcing the Baltimore Ravens' stature as AFC North champions.
It really doesn't matter to the Baltimore Ravens who starts at quarterback for the Pittsburgh Steelers, the mission remains the same.
Jacksonville Jaguars running back Maurice Jones-Drew ended his 38-day holdout — without a new contract.
Season opener or Super Bowl, every game is a big game to Bill Belichick.
Patriots owner Robert Kraft "shuddered" when he saw Tom Brady take a crunching hit on a 1-yard touchdown plunge. He even wondered if Brady's back was broken.
A review of the best and worst performances by the Washington Redskins’ offense and some observations after re-watching the TV broadcast of their 34-27 loss to the New England Patriots.
A personal foul against linebacker London Fletcher on Sunday left Washington Redskins' defenders questioning how, exactly, they're allowed to hit the quarterback.
"It's a tough pill to swallow," safety James Ihedigbo said. "Definitely a frustrating loss."
"Thank you, Lord!" shouted James Ihedigbo shouted as he left the field.