- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - James J. Andrews
The cold rain showers that drenched the Denver Broncos and 9,207 die-hard fans during a stadium practice Wednesday couldn't dampen Chris Harris Jr.'s spirits.
Jason Hatcher has undergone a procedure on his knee and he reports that all went well.
After missing the 2013 season with a serious knee injury, Redskins cornerback Richard Crawford aims to pick up where he left off.
Carlos Beltran will take swings early next week before the New York Yankees decide if the right fielder needs surgery on his right elbow, manager Joe Girardi said.
Stop the pitching carnage.
All of baseball is focused on a most precious 2 1/8 inches - the average length of the ulnar collateral ligament.
Padres pitcher Josh Johnson will have his right elbow examined by noted orthopedic surgeon Dr. James Andrews next week.
Atlanta Braves pitcher Brandon Beachy will have ligament-replacement surgery in his right elbow for the second time Friday and is expected to miss the entire season.
Atlanta Braves pitcher Kris Medlen has undergone elbow-ligament replacement surgery for the second time.
While the Atlanta Braves learned that Kris Medlen is definitely done for the season, Alex Wood pitched five dominant innings against the Houston Astros.
Oakland Athletics right-hander Jarrod Parker needs elbow ligament-replacement surgery and will miss the season.
St. Louis Cardinals starter Jaime Garcia will have his sore shoulder examined by Dr. James Andrews on Monday.
St. Louis left-hander Jaime Garcia is unlikely to be ready to pitch at the start of the season, but Cardinals general manager John Mozeliak won't completely rule out the possibility.
Jaime Garcia will seek a second opinion on his surgically repaired shoulder from Dr. James Andrews before deciding his next course of action, St. Louis General Manager John Mozeliak said on Tuesday.
Mark Sanchez's season is over. It might be the end of his time with the New York Jets, too.
Orthopedic surgeon Dr. James Andrews says there were no problems with last month's arthroscopic procedure, which removed scar tissue and bone spurs from Favre's left ankle.
Andrews said there was nothing wrong with Estrada's right elbow other than the ulnar nerve inflammation that put him on the disabled list May 9.