- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
James J. Andrews
Latest James J. Andrews Items
St. Louis Cardinals starter Jaime Garcia will have his sore shoulder examined by Dr. James Andrews on Monday.
Minnesota Twins slugging prospect Miguel Sano will have Tommy John surgery on his throwing arm and miss the 2014 season.
St. Louis left-hander Jaime Garcia is unlikely to be ready to pitch at the start of the season, but Cardinals general manager John Mozeliak won't completely rule out the possibility.
Jaime Garcia will seek a second opinion on his surgically repaired shoulder from Dr. James Andrews before deciding his next course of action, St. Louis General Manager John Mozeliak said on Tuesday.
Scott Sizemore is among nine players agreeing to minor league contracts with the Yankees, giving New York another option for Alex Rodriguez's replacement at third base.
Titans running back Chris Johnson says surgery to repair torn meniscus in his knee went perfectly.
Notre Dame nose guard Louis Nix III will miss the team's final two regular-season games and its bowl game after having season-ending knee surgery Thursday.
Notre Dame nose guard Louis Nix III underwent season-ending knee surgery Thursday.
So desperate is Washington for a consistent winner that the cycle is predictable. Build up a team. Paper over the flaws. Suck the marrow from every bit of success and forget, if only for a moment, that the good times may be more illusion than reality. That the bad old days of struggle may not be as distant as hoped.