- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest James Jones Items
For the Miami Heat, it's all about June.
A capsule look at the NBA Finals between the San Antonio Spurs and Miami Heat, which begin Thursday night (with playoff stats):
A position-by-position look at the matchups in the NBA Finals between the San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat:
Over the last 10 seasons, only one NBA player has been part of more wins than LeBron James.
Erik Spoelstra said he mentioned how daunting the task would be only once.
Chris Young couldn't overcome a slow start for the Seattle Mariners.
LeBron James grabbed a basketball off a rack as he left the practice court Tuesday, then turned and took a 40-footer without so much as jumping.
LeBron James scored 27 points, Dwyane Wade added 23 and the Miami Heat used a late charge to beat the Charlotte Bobcats 99-88 on Sunday in Game 1 of their Eastern Conference first-round series.
Each of the last two Miami championship runs has been highlighted by moments where a sharpshooter enters a game and immediately provides a surprise spark.