- Ukraine PM vows to find ‘bastards’ behind anti-Semitic fliers
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation in South Korea
- Militants kill 14 Algerian soldiers in ambush
- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
Latest James Jones Items
The Seattle Mariners placed outfielder Logan Morrison and right-handed starter Blake Beavan on the 15-day disabled list Wednesday, and recalled second baseman Nick Franklin and James Jones from Triple-A Tacoma.
James Jones could probably start for several NBA teams. In Miami, he typically doesn't get off the bench.
Short-handed and a little disheveled with the ball, the Miami Heat finished off their three-game swing through the Midwest with a sterling performance on the other end of the floor.
LeBron James took a look at the stat sheet after three quarters and liked what he saw.
Authorities have released more details about a collision in Omaha involving a school bus and a vehicle.
The Oakland Raiders added a veteran presence to their young receiving group by signing free agent James Jones to a three-year contract Monday.
President Barack Obama's former national security adviser said Thursday that Obama should approve the Keystone XL oil pipeline to send Russian President Vladimir Putin a message that "international bullies" can't use energy security as a weapon.
Supporters of the giant Keystone XL pipeline, including a longtime top military adviser to President Obama, said Thursday that approval of the stalled Canada-to-Texas project would strengthen the U.S. position in the standoff with Russia over Ukraine and send a clear signal of American support to European allies.
Police in suburban Atlanta, who have been searching for a gunman who fired a rifle shot into a home, now have a suspect in custody.