- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest James Jones Items
For the Miami Heat, it's all about June.
A capsule look at the NBA Finals between the San Antonio Spurs and Miami Heat, which begin Thursday night (with playoff stats):
A position-by-position look at the matchups in the NBA Finals between the San Antonio Spurs vs. Miami Heat:
Over the last 10 seasons, only one NBA player has been part of more wins than LeBron James.
Erik Spoelstra said he mentioned how daunting the task would be only once.
Chris Young couldn't overcome a slow start for the Seattle Mariners.
LeBron James grabbed a basketball off a rack as he left the practice court Tuesday, then turned and took a 40-footer without so much as jumping.
LeBron James scored 27 points, Dwyane Wade added 23 and the Miami Heat used a late charge to beat the Charlotte Bobcats 99-88 on Sunday in Game 1 of their Eastern Conference first-round series.
Each of the last two Miami championship runs has been highlighted by moments where a sharpshooter enters a game and immediately provides a surprise spark.