- Defendant in Lee Rigby machete murder trial: ‘I love al Qaeda’
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, ‘cherry-picked’ intelligence: report
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a ‘wealthy white men’ racist word
- Democrat thwarts Nevada activist’s try to name peak after Reagan
- Congress ready to extend ban on plastic firearms
- Rogue reindeer runs from Santa, eludes police for hours
- Iran touts new laser that bolsters missile accuracy
- Satanists petition for statue at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Deadly N.Y. train derailment leads to Senate call for cameras at tracks
- WWII vet, 90, en route to Pearl Harbor event booted from flight
Latest James Jones Items
The biggest outcome for the Miami Heat on Monday might not be a win or loss against the Indiana Pacers.
Udonis Haslem and the Miami Heat spent parts of two days reviewing many scenarios, hoping there was a way to avoid surgery.
Aaron Rodgers threw for 301 yards with three of his four touchdown passes to Greg Jennings, besting Brett Favre and Minnesota for the second time this season and sending the Green Bay Packers to a 31-3 victory over the skidding Vikings on Sunday.
Chris Bosh shook the hands of his former Toronto teammates before the game, did more cordial chatting at halftime and made plans to meet up with some of them for a postgame meal.
So far, everything about the latest chapter of LeBron James' storied life has been different.
In yet another pre-election departure for the White House, President Obama announced Friday that his national security adviser, Gen. James Jones, is stepping down and will be replaced by deputy Tom Donilon.
Gen. James Jones, President Barack Obama's national security adviser, is stepping down and will be replaced by his top deputy Tom Donilon, two senior administration officials told The Associated Press on Friday.
A pair of supposedly meaningless preseason games could become an all-or-nothing scenario for those fighting for jobs with the Miami Heat.
Green Bay Packers wide receiver James Jones knows the importance of making the most of his opportunities in the team's high-powered passing game.