- Defendant in Lee Rigby machete murder trial: ‘I love al Qaeda’
- Obama lied about Syrian chemical attack, ‘cherry-picked’ intelligence: report
- MSNBC host: Obamacare a ‘wealthy white men’ racist word
- Democrat thwarts Nevada activist’s try to name peak after Reagan
- Congress ready to extend ban on plastic firearms
- Rogue reindeer runs from Santa, eludes police for hours
- Iran touts new laser that bolsters missile accuracy
- Satanists petition for statue at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Deadly N.Y. train derailment leads to Senate call for cameras at tracks
- WWII vet, 90, en route to Pearl Harbor event booted from flight
Latest James Jones Items
LeBron James was out of the Miami Heat's lineup against the Chicago Bulls on Saturday night, missing his second straight game because of a sprained left ankle.
LeBron James was out of the starting lineup for the Miami Heat's game against the Denver Nuggets on Thursday night with a sprained left ankle.
Aaron Rodgers threw three touchdown passes, seldom-used rookie James Starks ran for 123 yards and the Green Bay Packers beat Michael Vick and the Philadelphia Eagles 21-16 in an NFC wild-card game Sunday.
It's hardly a stretch to conjure up four road victories in the wild-card round of the playoffs. The Saints are hefty favorites at Seattle, which is the first division winner with a losing record in, well, forever.
When Mike Miller arrived for work Monday night, the Miami Heat had a gift waiting in his locker: a jersey.
First the Cleveland fans had their say, then LeBron James answered.
The white message board in the Miami Heat locker room warned players about what awaits in Cleveland.
LeBron James and Erik Spoelstra had a pregame meeting Monday afternoon to talk about Miami's offensive woes.
Udonis Haslem and the Miami Heat spent parts of two days reviewing many scenarios, hoping there was a way to avoid surgery.