- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest James Lankford Items
Rep. James Lankford said Wednesday that his victory in the Oklahoma Senate primary race should serve as a clear reminder that local tea party activists are not going to take their marching orders from the national groups that claim the mantle of the grassroots movement.
Energized by House Majority Leader Eric Cantor's stunning loss in Virginia earlier this month, tea party Republicans hope to finish the job Tuesday in Mississippi by unseating six-term Sen. Thad Cochran in a GOP primary.
The Obama administration's efforts to crack down on bogus Medicare payments have ended up sweeping in too many "good actors" who get ensnared in a costly and tedious appeals process, House lawmakers said Tuesday.
Some conservative politicians and activists are planning to protest U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder's speech to a group of graduating Oklahoma City Police Department cadets.
Three of the top Republican contenders for the open U.S. Senate seat being vacated by U.S. Sen. Tom Coburn are expected to tout their conservative credentials at a town hall-style forum.
Key members of Congress said Tuesday that two Social Security judges may have approved thousands of bogus disability claims, but the agency has never gone back to review those judges' cases to stop the ones that were fraudulent.
Three of the Republican candidates vying for Oklahoma's open 5th Congressional District seat in Oklahoma City touted their conservative credentials on Wednesday and fielded questions from members of a grassroots conservative group.
Rep. James Lankford, who represents Oklahoma, brought forth a bill to give states an opt-out power on Obamacare, called the Health Care Compact.
The dust still hasn't settled on Oklahoma's 2014 political landscape after U.S. Sen. Tom Coburn triggered a landslide within the state Republican Party with his announcement that he planned to forego his final two years in office.